A party to a marriage can apply for divorce if:

  • They and their ex spouse have been separated for at least 12 months and
  • The marriage has broken down irreconcilably

Maleys Barristers can assist you to apply for a divorce.

Sometimes divorce applications can be complicated. Maleys Barristers has the expertise to be able to help with all divorce cases including those where:

  • You and your ex were separated under the one roof
  • You do not know where your ex is living
  • Your marriage took place overseas

Remember every case is different and Maleys Barristers can provide expert advice and assistance to you about your particular circumstances.

Maleys Barristers & Solicitors,Copyright 2016 | info@maleyslegal.com